The Organization Page lets you manage your FireHUD Bands, groups, users, and custom alerts
- View and edit groups in your organization.
- Add and remove users from certain groups.
- Archive old groups.
- View and edit users.
- Assign and unassign FireHUD Bands.
- Archive old users.
- View, add, and remove alert custom thresholds for the entire organization or specific groups.
- Add and remove alert contacts for the entire organization or on a group-by-group basis.
- View, add, and remove admins and commanders.
- Admins have full access to the organization.
- Commanders have access to manage groups.
- All other users only have access to their data and cannot edit organization settings.
- View, add, and remove groups and users from the archive.
- You can archive users or groups that are outdated.
- Archived entities can be easily unarchived.